top of page


Please select a form below to submit. Should you have any questions or aren't sure which form to choose, please call 219-363-0901 for assistance.

Please note that these are fillable PDFs and should be completed as thoroughly as possible. If unable to complete electronically, please print out the form and fill it in by hand.

  • General

  • Child Custody & Support

  • Divorce with Children

  • Divorce without Children

  • Grandparent Visitation

  • Guardianship

  • Adoption

  • Eviction

bottom of page